Saturday, May 1, 2010

Handle with careeeeee....

One of the bearbrick design which captured my attention was the 'Staple Bearbrick' (released early this year). To me, this design sorta reflects the 'attitude' of collectors towards bearbricks --> Handle with care...

* If I'd truly 'Handle with care', Spongebob 100% would probably not end up losing it's right leg...Lesson learnt!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pic 1 & 2: Snapshots prior to unpackaging the boxes...Interesting and unconventional pacakaging definitely!

* If only those international shipping does offer such packaging when it comes to shipment of bearbricks...lol



Pic 3: da-dahh! Staple Bearbrick's out.. :) and most importantly...I've managed to return the packaging back to its original form...It does took me quite some effort to 'unpackage' the boxes without damaging them though...ahhhhh...

(In the pic: Staple Bearbrick)
---

No comments:

Post a Comment