Friday, May 21, 2010

Chicken Ham'bear'ger....

Following last night Kueh Lapis to go with my antibiotics, tonight's dinner a chicken hamburger to go.

Not exactly my fav but I don't believe in spending on food when I'm not having the appetite to do so..And when dinner's not readily available at home, guess this would be the best choice..quick, easy and affordable..

* Missy Bear would rather choose sleep over eat after a week of looooooooong night (or rather day and night)......When is this Asia and US 'turmoil' coming to an end?? In to week 3, Missy Bear is really gonna turn into a mouldy Missy Panda Bear going at this rate!!!!!!!

I need outdoor fun and sunlight!!! sobz :_(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the pic:
Gettry Hamburger bearbrick 100%
(The bearbrick somewhat looks more delicious/jucier than the real burger...I might just bite into the wrong 'burger' with my lack of sleep...zzzz)

No comments:

Post a Comment