Friday, May 7, 2010

To 'black' or not to 'black'

With news (or rumours??) that the Kaws Black Dissected bearbrick gonna be released over the weekend --> my pocket's gonna burn yet again.. :S

The Kaws Dissected bearbrick series is one in which I'd a super MIXED feelings towards it...又愛又恨 (love/hate relationship...haha)..like the design for its uniqueness (and I kinda like the body of the bearbrick) but hate it for the 'exposed' brain...lol (that also explains why I've yet to own any of the 400%..)
---
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright...pics say/save a thousand words..
---
Here's my 'gory' collection and perhaps u could help me with some decision-making on whether or not I should get the full set for 'Blackie'...~
---
Pic 1: The friendlier side of Kaws...haha
(L> R: Kaws dissected bearbrick 100%, Kaws mono 100%)
--

Pic 2: Kaws Mono Vs Kaws
When the Kaws meet eye to eye...they show...hmmm...their brains...hah!


Pic 3: The 'gory' side of Kaws...

---

No comments:

Post a Comment