Friday, April 30, 2010

Accident does happen!!

Was trying to capture a photograph of all my 'Spongebob' series bearbricks and an ACCIDENT happened!!!

Spongebob 100% BROKE it's right leg during 'shooting'!!!!!

* I do actually have a feel few days back that something's bad gonna happen to Spongebob 100% soon! This is cuz Spongebob 100% actually fell a height before landing on the floor during the first shooting...arghz! Poor handling definitely!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pic 1: 'Family' portrait of Spongebobs prior to the accident ('Ambassadors' of Cheese!!)
---
To clarify, I'm actually not a fan of Spongebob. Neither do I follow or even know the story behind Spongebob. My likings is purely cuz of its resemblance to a piece of cheese...Would love to have a BIG bite! Yummy!
---
(L>R: Bearbrick Series 18 Secret- Spongebob, Bearbrick Series 18 Cute- Spongebob, Spongebob 400%)
------------

Pic 2: My Spongebob 100% seriously injured. I wished some plasters could do the job.
Meanwhile, I would need to source on ebay for his twin brother (for replacement)..duhhh!
---
(In the picture: Bearbrick Series 18 Cute- Spongebob)
---

No comments:

Post a Comment