Sunday, June 20, 2010

World Cup Fever 2010

Was supposed to enter this entry last week but last week was a really bad week for Missy Bear, with a series of lousy events happening at the same time... :(

World cup kicks in on 11th June, if I remembered correctly and it reminds me of this bearbrick I owned...Pic says a thousand words..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the pic: Tokidoki soccer bearbrick 100%
(if I remember correctly, they released only 1,000 of this; correct me if I'm wrong)

Loves the design of the bearbrick for it truly reflects the 'flavour' of soccer (though I'm not a soccer fan)...
--
The bearbrick was marked with cheerings, soccer balls, soccer field on the body of the bearbrick and even better, soccer boots for the bearbrick itself!!! Ain't it cool? :)
--

No comments:

Post a Comment