Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Postages from overseas~

Alright..since my brain is still pretty active from work (I call this the after-work effect), have decided to do a quick blog before I end my day and sleep..

Received 2 overseas packages today (hmm..I meant yesterday) and I always like the 'thrill' of opening the packages (though I would have guessed what the contents are...)

dadahhhh....2 more bearbricks to join Missy Bear's big family...Here u go...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pic 1: My packages from overseas~
--

Pic 2: My colette first baby 50% and Kaws Black dissected bearbrick 100%


* Promised to take more shots of the bearbricks when I'm free...
--
P.S. I seriously need to know how to remove that silly looking dates at the bottom. Still pretty unfamiliar with the new camera...
--
Alright, time to hit the bed!!!!!!!!!!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

No comments:

Post a Comment