Saturday, June 5, 2010

'亂' + 'Matsu' = Cool!

Missy Bear loves great music and she is one who would 'silly-ing' purchase an album just for a song she likes. Gotta this chinese pop album '亂' released by Jaycee..

What prompted me to buy this album is really the song '忠'....I was so drawn to the arrangements when I first heard of this song...unconventional mandarin pop arrangements+ nice drumming = cool! It somewhat falls into those genre I pretty much like (e.g. 'One step closer' by Linkin Park)...Not forgetting, I thought those lyrics were quite well-written too!

Having said that, one thing I personally felt lacking from the song '忠' is the lack of '殺氣' in the vocals. With the strong arrangements + drumming backing, I was really looking forward to some strong vocals to hit in...The vocals however fall short of what I was expecting and I thought it didn't really manage to bring out the entire 'soul' of the song.. :(

Anyway, Missy Bear had yet to review the rest of the album and it would be unfair to make recommendations based on one song. Alright, keys down and time for review! :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the pic: Tomokazu Matsuyama 400+100% Bearbrick set
(Front cover of '亂' album')

* Missy Bear loves to see how both her '最愛' (bearbricks + album) is co-existing in harmony..hah! :)


(Back cover of '亂' album')

No comments:

Post a Comment