Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Woodie's construction-in-progress~

Knowing my love for bearbricks, my Dad actually painstakingly took the effort to craft a 'bearbrick' lookalike for me..! It's the best gift on earth and I'm gonna dedicate this blog to him..!

* Highlighting yet again that there is no copyright infringement or whatsoever intended for this is absolutely NOT FOR/intended for SALE)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Managed to take a few photographs of Woodie's construction-in-progress prior to his Completion Date on 25th April 2010.

Sharing some snapshots as below..
---
Snapshot 1:

Woodie's head was the first to be constructed; Note that it's nose was yet to be shaped at that point
(duhhh...regretted not taking pics for the rest of the 8 parts...)


Snapshot 2:

Fully constructed Woodie...Awaiting polishing...


Snapshot 3:

Polishing Woodie's in progress~


Snapshot 4:

Fully-polished Woodie, awaiting to dry~



Snapshot 5:

Staple Bearbrick (left) vs Woodie

(P.S. Staple Bearbrick was used as a reference during craft work)


* Something I truly loves about Woodie. All his parts are movable not by 'clicks' so there isn't a 'conformed' degree per rotation! Is this the same for those released Wooden Bearbrick by Medicom? I've yet to own one myself to know the answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment