Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The love begins here~


(Left: Bearbrick Series 18 Cute- Spongebob;
Right: 'Woodie' as I named it. No, this is not one of the 'wood' release from Medicom. It is a piece handicrafted by Dad as a gift to me. No copyright infringement or whatsoever intended for this is absolutely NOT FOR/intended for SALE)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You guys must be be wondering why I'm featuring 'Spongebob' and 'Woodie' in my opening entry for this blog.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To me, this 2 pieces of artwork hold special meanings in my heart. To start off with, Spongebob is really the bearbrick that spins off my bearbrick hobby till today (I wasn't really spending that much on bearbricks prior to Spongebob). As for Woodie, it is just such a priceless gift that no other bearbricks can replace... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment