Saturday, January 15, 2011

There is nothing like a good tea~

One month back from my biz trip from Seoul and some of the things I miss includes the taste of Omijia tea and Citron tea..awww...
___________________________________________________________

Pic 1/2: After-lunch tea with x-x-nim (apologies but I'm still not well-versed with the correct way of addressing ppl in Korean) @ some Traditional teahouses (Insa-dong)...and we ordered rick cakes, Omijia tea, Citron tea and...err...(I've forgotten what Mr Park ordered..keke)


Pic 3: My only consolation is that I'm still able to get some Citron Tea (or juices rather) from Gong Cha.

(In the pic: Bearbrick Series 21- Animal Secret)

**P.S. Does anyone knows where to get nicely flavoured Omijia tea and Citron Tea in S'pore? Drop me a mail @ uglycookies@hotmail.com by end Jan 2011. Best 2 suggestions from local Singapore(according to my taste bud) walks away with 1 free random 100% bearbrick each!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I bought a jar of citron tea/jam from this korean stuff shop at... plaza sing or kallang leisurepark leh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks N! I'll go have a look soon :)

    ReplyDelete